Our Early Flyers is open 8.00 am – 8.35 am Monday to Friday, term time only. Parents and Carers must hand over their children to an adult at Early Flyers - THIS CANNOT BE BEFORE 8:00AM.
Children are supervised by qualified staff and are offered a range of activities.
*All prices subject to change.
We aim to:
- Develop confidence, independence and co-operation
- Provide a safe, secure and friendly environment
- Encourage a sense of responsibility and respect of others
- Promote a positive relationship between children, parents, school and the wider community
- Give all our children the opportunity to play, allowing the freedom to make informed choices and express themselves
- No need to book in advance.
Children are encouraged to respect :
- Themselves and others
- Other people’s belongings
- The club’s facilities.
Should you wish to send your child with a cereal bar, they are welcome to eat them during Early Flyers.
The academy reserves the right to refuse children access to Early Flyers in the case of:
- poor behaviour;
- if outstanding fines are not cleared within 48 hours;
- if children are consistently dropped at school before 8:00am.