Out of School Hours Club
Our Breakfast Club is open 8.00 am – 8.35 am Monday to Friday, term time only.
Children are supervised by qualified staff and are offered a range of activities. A typical breakfast is toast with spread and a drink or cereal.
- Breakfast club: £2
All prices subject to change.
We aim to:
- Develop confidence, independence and co-operation
- Provide a safe, secure and friendly environment
- Encourage a sense of responsibility and respect of others
- Promote a positive relationship between children, parents, school and the wider community
- Give all our children the opportunity to play, allowing the freedom to make informed choices and express themselves
- No need to book in advance.
Children are encouraged to respect :
- Themselves and others
- Other people’s belongings
- The club’s facilities.